Background : Chemistry Program
             Chemistry Program was known as “Chemistry Division” in Department of Science, according to Royal Thai Government Gazette, volume no. 50, page 207-213, May 23rd, 1933 and volume no. 58, page 344-348, February 23rd, 1950, respectively.  In 1979, Department of Science changed to Department of Science Service, according to Government Gazette, volume no. 96, section no. 80, page 59-60, May 14th, 1979. Since 2002, Chemistry Division has changed to “Chemistry Program”, according to Government Gazette, volume no. 119, section no. 103 A, page 9-12, October 9th, 2002.