1. Conducting test and analysis of raw materials, commercial products and toxic waste using physical chemistry methods
and engineering techniques for quality control purpose according to laws and regulations.
2. Conducting scientific tools and instrument calibration service and issuing certification
3. Conducting research and development and the investigation work on industrial production processes
4. Conducting engineering design and the construction work on scientific instruments and performing maintenance upkeep
of general equipment.
5. Conducting research in the area of physics, physical chemistry, and mechanical engineering to increase the value of raw
materials and providing advice on relevant techniques and the quality system
6. Performing coordinating or supporting tasks/operations with other related units or perform tasks/operations that are